Compact and extremely bright LED moving head for Pro DJ, renting companies and discotheques
Based on the very latest 100WATT LEDtechnology for:
Extremely high light output: 110'500 lux @ 1m !
Very low power consumption
Virtually no heat production
Very smooth 0-100% dimming and different strobe effects
6 rotating, exchangeable gobos + open
Independent color wheel with split color function (8 colors + white)
Rotating, indexable 3 facet prism.
Excellent built-in programs for wonderful, ever changing, light shows.
Multiple working modes:
- DMX-control: via 5, 11 or 14 channels
- 5MSL DMX-master/slave: several BT-METEOR units can work in audio synchronized master/slave for PAN/TILT movements, while the user only needs 5 DMX-channels to keep full control over colors, gobos, strobe, dimming and pan/tilt speed.
- Standalone: sound activated with internal mic.
- Master/slave: wonderful synchronized shows in standalone mode
Three different default settings, easy for rental companies:
- PRO-defaults: basic settings for use on professional DMX-controllers.
- AUTO-defaults: basic settings for easy master/slave use.
- USER-defaults: save and recall your own preferred settings!
Automatic X/Y re-positioning
Temperature controlled fan for extremely low noise operation
Easy software updates via special software upgrade unit
Alphanumeric LCD-display for easy menu navigation
Adjustable beam angle: 12° to 16°
Neutrik PowerCON® in/outputs: easy daisy chaining of several units up to 16A.
Equipped with omega brackets for fast installation
Power consumption: 160 Watt (max)
Fuse: 250V 2A slow blow (20mm glass)
Power connections: PowerCon - 16A Power linking capacity.
DMX connections: Neutrik 3pin-XLR male / female
DMX channels used: 11ch + 14ch + 5MSL
Lamp: 100W LED Engine
Color temperature: 9000K
CRI factor: 82
Beam Angle: 12° - 16° (manually adjustable)
Color wheel: 8 colors + open
GOBO wheel: 6 rotating gobos, replaceable by metal and glass gobos
Outer diameter 22.90 mm – Image diameter: 19.50 mm
Special effects: 3facet rotating prism
Operating temperature (Ta): 0°C to 40°C
Size: 290 x 180 x 435 mm (LxBxH) – head facing upward, see drawing
Weight: 8,5 kg